Join the Team
Let us transform businesses and help new entrepreneurs together.
We are expanding our team and inviting a new in-house designer of web and mobile applications in the office.
We are seeking a manual quality assurance engineer with strong understanding of QA processes & methodologies and experience in manual testing of web and mobile apps.
Due to the expansion of the team, we are looking for a person who constantly develops their skills, monitors the quality of their work, and is a team player.
If you haven’t found a position among the listed ones above, and you have talents that you think will match Attract Group’s culture and needs you are welcome to apply for an Open Vacancy.
- Professional and friendly colleagues
- Great clients from all over the world
- Self-development opportunities: chapter meetings, hackathons, and conferences attendance
- Ability to contribute to company level initiatives
- Competitive salaries
- Possibility of wage revision – every 6 months, based on the performance review
- 24-calendar-day vacation per year
- Paid sick leaves – up to 15 llness days, but hope you won’t need this )
- Paid conferences attendance
- Flexible working schedule, work from home one day a week
- You set your everyday working schedule
- Best hardware and equipment
- In-house English classes
- Office rest zones
Willing to get to know us more?
Our friendly team of professionals is waiting for you!
Found a Relevant Vacancy?
Thank you for your trust!
Attract Group team has received your application.
Our manager will get back to you with a tailored proposal shortly.Continue
Find our vacancies at Jooble