Join the Team
Let us transform businesses and help new entrepreneurs together.
The position involves taking care of the company’s office supplies, and corporate events. Don’t miss the opportunity work in our friendly team!
As a Project Manager in Attract Group, you will manage a team of developers/designers/QA specialists. We develop and support products for our EU- and US-based clients.
If you haven’t found a position among the listed ones above, and you have talents that you think will match Attract Group’s culture and needs you are welcome to apply for an Open Vacancy.
- Professional and friendly colleagues
- Great clients from all over the world
- Self-development opportunities: chapter meetings, hackathons, and conferences attendance
- Ability to contribute to company level initiatives
- Competitive salaries
- Possibility of wage revision – every 6 months, based on the performance review
- 24-calendar-day vacation per year
- Paid sick leaves – up to 15 llness days, but hope you won’t need this )
- Paid conferences attendance
- Flexible working schedule, work from home one day a week
- You set your everyday working schedule
- Best hardware and equipment
- In-house English classes
- Office rest zones
Willing to get to know us more?
Our friendly team of professionals is waiting for you!
Found a Relevant Vacancy?
Thank you for your trust!
Attract Group team has received your application.
Our manager will get back to you with a tailored proposal shortly.Continue
Find our vacancies at Jooble