Terms & Conditions of Use
Acceptance of Terms:
Description and use of this Website:
Attract Group requires that all visitors to this World Wide Website owned, operated, licensed, and controlled by Attract Group (the “Website”) adhere to the following Terms And Conditions of Use. Attract Group may change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Website at any time, including the availability of any feature, database or content. Attract Group may also impose limits on certain features and services and/or restrict your access to parts or all of the Website without notice or liability of any kind.
This Website provides authorized users with access to a collection of resources, including access to certain service deliverables, articles, and insights for general informational purposes. The Content (as such term is defined below) is to be used solely as a research tool and not as specific guides for action. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT THIS WEBSITE AND THE CONTENT IS PROVIDED “AS-IS” AND YOU ASSUME FULL RISK FOR ANY AND ALL USE OF THIS WEBSITE AND FOR ANALYSIS OF THE CONTENT. You may not use this Website or the Content for any illegal purpose or in any manner inconsistent with these Terms and Conditions of Use. We make every effort to ensure that the Content on this Website is accurate and up to date, however accuracy cannot be guaranteed.
You are responsible for obtaining access to the Service and that access may involve third party fees (such as Internet service provider or airtime charges). In addition, you must provide and are responsible for all equipment necessary to access the Website. No installation, implementation, customization, consultation, support or similar services are included within the scope of these Terms and Conditions of Use.
You may access certain “forums” or “blogs” through the Website. You may not post on any forum/blog any material that is libelous, defamatory, obscene, abusive, invades a person’s privacy, violates any intellectual property rights, or that would otherwise violate any law. You acknowledge that you are responsible for whatever material you submit, and you, not Attract Group, have full responsibility for the message, including its legality, reliability, appropriateness, originality, and copyright. You may not post material that solicits funds, or that advertises or solicits goods or services. You may not post material known to be false. You may not post or transmit any information, software or other material that contains a virus or other harmful component. We also reserve the right to remove any such violative material. All remarks, suggestions, ideas, graphics or other information communicated through the Website will become, once posted, the property of Attract Group (“Posting”). Attract Group will not be required to treat any Posting as confidential. Attract Group will be entitled to use the Postings for any commercial or other purpose whatsoever, without compensation to you or any other person. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold Attract Group harmless from any liability arising due to the use or distribution of your Postings. You further grant Attract Group the right to use your name in connection with the reproduction or distribution of your Postings.
Modifications to Website:
We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Website (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that we shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of this Website.
Copyright/Restrictions on use of Content:
The content, including but not limited to the written materials, images, audio, video and all other materials and information on this Website (“Content”) is the intellectual property of Attract Group or republished by Attract Group under limited exceptions to the copyright laws.
This Website contains many valuable trademarks, names, titles, logos and other proprietary materials owned and registered by Attract Group and its affiliates (“Trademarks”). Nothing contained on this Website should be construed as granting any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on this Website. All other trademarks appearing on the Website are trademarks of their respective owners and nothing contained on this Website should be construed as granting any license to use the trademark owned by any other third party. Our reference to any third party trademarks does not imply or indicate any approval or endorsement by their owners, or Attract Group’s approval or endorsement of the owners or their products or services.
Use of portions of this Website may be subject to the terms of a Client Agreement. Subject to the terms of the Client Agreement, we grant to you a limited, nonexclusive, nontransferable, nonsublicensable license to use this Website, solely for your internal business purposes. The Client Agreement may limit the number of users who are allowed access to this Website. You are required to take reasonable measures to protect access information and to assure that you do not permit unauthorized use of or access to this Website. We may audit your use of this Website to assure compliance with access restrictions and will pursue all available remedies for a breach of these access rules. You may not sell, rent, lease, lend, or transfer any services provided on this Website and you may not assign or sublicense your license to this Website. To the extent that you are not subject to a Client Agreement, we grant to you a limited, nonexclusive, nontransferable, nonsublicensable license to use those non-password protected portions of this Website, solely for your personal or business use. The licenses set forth herein may be terminated in the event you breach the terms of these Terms and Conditions of Use. RIGHTS NOT EXPRESSLY GRANTED HEREIN ARE RESERVED BY ATTRACT GROUP.
You understand that we may in our sole discretion terminate your ability to use this Website if you violate these Terms and Conditions of Use. You may terminate these Terms and Conditions of Use by destroying all materials obtained from this Website and all related documentation and all copies and installations. Attract Group may terminate these Terms and Conditions of Use immediately without notice if, in its sole judgment, you breach any of these Terms and Conditions of Use. Upon termination, you must destroy all materials obtained from this site and all related documentation and all copies and installations. You may not access this site after termination of these Terms and Conditions of Use without the written approval of Attract Group, provided, however, that Attract Group shall retain all rights, including all copyright rights and the right to use Postings as provided herein, and the limitations on use and treatment of the Contents shall remain in full force.
- YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- WE MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT (i) THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, (ii) THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE, (iii) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, (iv) THE QUALITY OF THE CONTENT OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS, (v) ANY ERRORS IN THE SOFTWARE WILL BE CORRECTED, (vi) OR THAT THIS WEB WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT, AND THE SERVERS ON WHICH THE WEB WEBSITE AND CONTENT ARE AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
- ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SERVICE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL.
- NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM US OR THROUGH OR FROM THE SERVICE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY.
- THIS WEBSITE MAY CONTAIN VARIOUS COMBINATIONS OF TEXT, IMAGES, AUDIOVISUAL PRODUCTIONS, OPINIONS, STATEMENTS, FACTS, ARTICLES, MARKET DATA, STOCK QUOTES OR OTHER INFORMATION CREATED BY US OR BY THIRD-PARTIES. DUE TO THE NUMBER OF SOURCES FROM WHICH CONTENT IN THIS WEBSITE IS OBTAINED, AND THE INHERENT HAZARDS OF ELECTRONIC DISTRIBUTION, THERE MAY BE DELAYS, OMISSIONS OR INACCURACIES IN SUCH CONTENT. ACCORDINGLY, SUCH CONTENT, INCLUDING THE MARKET DATA, IS FOR YOUR REFERENCE ONLY AND SHOULD NOT BE RELIED UPON BY YOU FOR ANY PURPOSE.
- INFORMATION CREATED BY THIRD PARTIES THAT YOU MAY ACCESS ON THE WEBSITE OR THROUGH LINKS IS NOT ADOPTED OR ENDORSED BY ATTRACT GROUP AND REMAINS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF SUCH THIRD PARTIES.
Limitation of Liability:
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT ATTRACT GROUP SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, (EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES) WHATSOEVER.
By using the Website, you are deemed to agree to these Terms and Conditions of Use.
Information we may collect and how we may use it
We only collect information about you that is necessary for us to allow you to use the Website, and only to the extent specifically provided in this Policy. By using the Website, you consent to the collection, use, disclosure and other forms of processing of your information in the manner, provided in this Policy.
Information we obtain from you
Examples of personal data that we may collect from you are the following: full name, record of communication, language skills, e-mail, phone number, and location. When you contact us via the request form, we keep a record of your communication to help us solve issues you might be facing. We may use your e-mail address to inform you about our services, such as letting you know about upcoming changes or improvements.
Information we may obtain from your use of our Website
- information about your device(s), in particular, hardware model, version of the operating system, mobile network information;
- login information, such as details regarding how you use our Website, frequency and duration of your visits, search information, internet protocol address, cookies. The “cookies” may be used by us to help us manage the Website and provide functionality and customized messages to you, but we do not provide this information to third parties, except as required by law. Attract Group also uses session cookies. These are not permanent cookies, and are removed when your browser closes or your computer is powered off. For more information on the cookies being used on the Website and how you can opt out, please visit the Cookies Policy.
Processing personal data of children
This site is not meant for children under 16 and does not knowingly collect any personal data from children under 16.
Purposes of processing
- operate, provide, improve, and maintain our Website and services;
- prevent abusive and fraudulent use of our Website and services;
- respond to your inquiries and for other customer service purposes;
- monitor aggregate Website usage metrics such as total number of visitors and pages viewed;
- remember your information so that you will not have to re-enter it the next time you visit the Website;
- for other administrative and internal business purposes.
In case the purpose of processing will be changed to a contradictory purpose, we will obtain additional consent from you for the processing.
Security of your personal data
Attract Group uses a variety of security measures to keep your personal data protected from unauthorised access and disclosure. For more details, please contact Attract Group Privacy Team
Security of your personal data
Principles of processing your personal data
Fairness and lawfulness
We process your personal data only after obtaining your consent for the processing, and for a determined specific purpose, unless otherwise expressly specified by law.
We process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner, and only with your knowledge and in respect of your given rights.
We ensure that your personal data is only processed within the purposes as outlined in the consent form and only by those our emploees needed to be involved in the processing operations to fulfil these purposes. Subsequent changes to the purpose are only possible to a limited extent, and require substantiation and your additional consent. We will ask for your consent before using information for a purpose other than is set out in this Policy.
We collect and process only your personal data if actually needed in order to achieve its processing purposes. Attract Group also does not retain your personal data longer then is required to achieve the relevant purposes.
Attract Group is limiting the storage scope and time to a level appropriate and necessary to fulfill the purposes of the processing of your data in line with your consent. Therefore, we have specified limited periods for personal data storage.
Integrity and confidentiality
We acknowledge personal data to be subject to data secrecy. Our priority is to secure the confidentiality and integrity of your processed personal data. Attract Group secures your personal data with suitable organisational and technical measures to prevent unauthorised access, illegal processing or distribution, as well as accidental loss, modification or destruction.
We will be responsible for and be able to demonstrate compliance with the aforesaid six data protection principles.
How we process your personal data
We may process your data by way of collecting, recording, organising, storing, using, structuring, adapting or altering, retrieving, consulting, disclosing by transmission, disseminating or otherwise making available, aligning or combining, restricting, and erasing or destructing. We may transfer your personal data to our subsidiaries, in which case they are obliged to provide you with an adequate level of personal data protection. We will not transfer personal data of the European Economic Area residents out of the European Economic Area without reasonably ensuring that your rights and freedoms as a data subject are protected and that you are informed of such transfer. We do not sell or pass your personal data to a third party for the purposes of direct marketing.
Where we store your personal data
All your personal data, collected by us, is stored within the information technology systems, owned and operated by Attract Group, and in the cloud systems. Once we receive your information, we will use all reasonable procedures and security measures to avoid unauthorised access, loss, disclosure or amendment of the received data.
Disclosure of your information
We are using our best efforts not to intentionally disclose any information about you to any third party without having received your written consent. However, we will have to release specific information about you, if necessary, in relation to the services, provided to you, or to comply with any valid legal process such as a search warrant, subpoena, statute or court order. We will also have to release specific information in special cases, such as if there is an attempted breach of the security of the Website, or to report to the legal enforcement officials any activities that we reasonably believe to be unlawful. While Attract Group maintains the secure Website, you should know that computer use may be monitored by third parties, such as network administrators, employers, internet providers, operation system and Internet browser vendors, and thus we cannot guarantee the security of information you post online. You disclose all information online at your own risk. Please remember that the Website may be hosted outside your home country, and your email communications to us may be directed to a server outside your home country. Communications over the Internet may not be secure.
Users will find content and products of other companies or organisations on our Website and/or links to the websites and services of our suppliers, licensors or other third parties. While we make reasonable efforts to monitor the websites or services, we do not control them. Each such third party is solely responsible for complying with the laws, rules and regulations applicable to its business and operation of its website. We are not responsible for the privacy practices, the content, or the legal and regulatory compliance of such websites or their owners and operators. These websites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies, or no policies at all. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of any third party websites before providing your information to them.
Your privacy rights
- the right to obtain any information about the processed personal data within one month;
- the right to access your personal data;
- the right to correct or erase your personal data;
- the right to be aware of any correction or erasure of your personal data, restriction of processing, and recipients of personal data;
- the right to object to the processing of your personal data;
- the right of data portability;
- the right not to be subject to a decision, based solely on the automated processing; and
- the right to lodge a complaint with a data protection authority.
This Policy applies to any websites, branded pages on third-party platforms (such as Facebook or YouTube), and applications accessed or used through such websites or third-party platforms (hereinafter, “Sites” or “ Attract Group Sites”) which are operated by or on behalf of Attract Group.
What are cookies
Cookies are files or pieces of information that may be stored on your computer (or other devices, such as smartphone or tablet) when you visit Attract Group Sites. This allows Attract Group Sites to distinguish your device from those of other users of the Sites. A cookie will usually contain the name of the website the cookie has come from, the "lifetime" of the cookie (i.e. how long it will stay on your device), and the value, which is usually a randomly generated unique number.
- These cookies are necessary to allow us to operate our Sites so you may access them as requested. For example, they let us recognise that you have created an account and have logged in this account to access the Site content.
- These also include cookies, which allow us to remember your previous actions within the same browsing session, and to secure the Sites.
These cookies are used by Attract Group or a third-party service provider to analyse how the Sites are used and their performance. For example, they track the most visited pages, and where the visitors come from. They include, for example, Google Analytics cookies.
These cookies let us operate the Sites in respect to the choices you make and actions you take. They allow us to "remember" your device in-between the visits. For example, our systems can recognise your user name and remember how you customised the Sites and services (changed the text size, fonts, languages and other configurable elements), and provide you the same customisations during the future visits.
First-party and third-party cookies
“First-party cookies” are cookies, which belong to Attract Group Sites, and located on your device. “Third-party cookies” are cookies, which another party places on your device through our Sites. Attract Group may contract with third-party service providers to send emails to users, who have shared their contact information with us. To help measure and improve the effectiveness of our email communications, and/or to determine if users have opened the messages and have clicked the links, the third-party service providers may place cookies on the devices of these users. For more information on how third parties collect and use information on our behalf, please refer to their privacy policies.
Attract Group Sites use the following types of cookies:
- Persistent cookies. We use persistent cookies to improve your experience of using the Sites.
- Session cookies. Session cookies are temporary and removed at once from your device after your web browser closes. We use session cookies to help us track the internet usage as described above./li>
You may refuse to accept cookies by changing the corresponding settings in your web browser. However, if you choose to do so, you might be unable to access certain content of the Sites. Unless you change your web browser settings regarding cookies, our systems will place cookies on your device when you visit Attract Group Sites.
The data collected by the Sites and/or through cookies, which may be placed on your device, will be stored only as long as is needed to fulfil the purposes mentioned above.
Willing to get to know us more?
Our friendly team of professionals is waiting for you!